WSHDCOM 3.2.15 Crack Keygen Free For Windows
wSHDCOM is an application for debugging serial communications. It give you posibility to send data via serial line and receive it. All of this data are displayed as live hex dump view.
And this is not all! Using possibility to listen two com port in the same time you can actually spy serial communications using same cable you use with ViewComm but in this case for free.
Here are some key features of “wSHDCOM”:
– Display sent/received data in hex dump mode
– Time stamp on each received and/or sent byte
– History of all data sent
– Display sent/received data in hex, dec, bin or oct form
– Save communication session on disk for later review
– Export communication session to HTML format
– Copy selected portion of communication session to clipboard
– Possibility to spy communication using two serial port (ViewCOMM mode)
– Possibility to spy communication without port using spy driver (No port – ViewCOMM mode)
– Command line switches support
– Search capability
– Small and compact program – Suitable to be run from USB disk
– Install and uninstall program
– Menu and toolbar customisation options
– Easy to use
– Now support Windows XP or later
– Now support Windows 7 or later
– Better compatibility with Win 7 and later
– Now support USB mouse and keyboard
– Now support multiple serial ports
– Now support multiple serial port modes
– Now support Open SSL connection
– Now support WinZip encryption
– Now support Telnet encryption
– Now support Telnet password authentication
– Now support SSL connect socket
– Now support SSL connection to Windows Service
– Now support file path and string parameters to run own script
– Now support comma delimited file to send data
– Now support command line to send data
– Now support remote debugging
– Now support pcap sniffing
– Now support tshark capture file format
– Now support sniffing on a deserializer
– Now support serial file transfer
– Now support serial port file transfer
– Now support TCP/IP disconnection detection
– Now support Wireshark probe
– Now support Zabbix probe
– Now support OLE Client data stream
– Now support MS.NET serial port
– Now support COM port file transfer
– Now support TCP sockets
– Now support inbuilt serial port time stamp
– Now support inbuilt serial port time stamp
WSHDCOM 3.2.15 Download [Mac/Win]
wSHDCOM – Windows Serial Hex Dump COM port application is designed to be used by systems developers, hardware designers and software developers to analyze and troubleshoot serial communications. Software developers will use wSHDCOM to troubleshoot and debug serial device initialization, protocol parser, data sending and receiving. Hardware designers will use wSHDCOM to view and confirm serial communications. Information about the communications can be saved in text (unix) or binary (Windows) format.
wSHDCOM will display serial communications on the host PC screen in nice hex dump view. Serial communications can be viewed with serial port and using WFATAPE driver.
Using built-in serial monitor and serial port viewer, wSHDCOM is a powerful debugging tool. For example, you can use wSHDCOM to debug the problem occurred at the following situation:
￭ When using this COM port you cant use it or you receive wrong answers,
￭ You have an incoming call and you cant answer it,
￭ You receive garbage on your PC desktop and you cant see what is going on,
￭ You receive garbage on your PC desktop and you cant see what is going on.
When you start first time, you will be asked to use your serial port settings. To be able to do this you must connect your communication device to the serial port using FTDI cable. Afterwards set COM port for the serial port from the settings.
You will be asked about COM port where you use to connect your communication device. You can also choose COM port at which any program listen.
Next, you will be asked whether you want to use the built-in serial monitor. If you want this you must click “yes”. In this case wSHDCOM is not going to connect to the serial port.
After that you will be asked what kind of communication you want to view. There are three choices:
￭ Real time(raw data)
You will be able to save communication session on disk or not. You will be able to save session in binary format if you chose binary communication format. You will also be able to copy selected portion of your communication session to clipboard.
You will be able to search for the communication session using name of communications device. This feature is very useful if you are troubleshooting communications between your computer and your communication device. w
WSHDCOM 3.2.15 Crack+ Keygen Full Version
The wSHDCOM program gives you ability to send data via serial line and receive it. All of this data are displayed as live hex dump view.
The wSHDCOM application gives you two modes of operation:
– Manually send one or more data via serial port in decimal, hexadecimal, ASCII or binary format
– Time stamp on each received and/or sent byte
The wSHDCOM program give you three options:
– Winhex is a Win32 and WinNT shell application that gives the user an easy-to-use GUI for hex dump displays. It is suitable for both Win32 and WinNT-based applications.
– SendHex is a batch program for Win32, WinME and WinNT Win32 based applications that allows you to simply send bytes to the serial port.
– SendHex NT is a Win32 and WinNT shell application that allows you to simply send bytes to the serial port. If you want to send messages to the serial port, see the application SendHex. If you are sending data to the serial port, the SendHex NT application is recommended.
Using time stamp you can easily set milliseconds of delay between sending and receiving a byte.
If you want to send data via serial port, in decimal, hexadecimal, ASCII or binary format, try the following options:
– send decimal mode
– send hexadecimal mode
– send binary mode
Using the shell application SendHex, try to send messages to the serial port and see the results.
To start the program, press the OK button. Using the shell application SendHex, try to send messages to the serial port and see the results.
To manually send one or more bytes via serial line, try to send some random data to the serial port using the following commands:
– Use the Send command to send some bytes
– Start a command with the C0C1C2C3C4C5C6C7C8C9
commands, try to send some data in hexadecimal mode using the following commands:
– hex mode
What’s New in the?
1) When you start wSHDCOM it searches for serial ports of your PC in default configuration.
2) When a port is found it displays label of port and starts sending or receiving data.
3) You can perform two way communication with a selected serial port as two instances of wSHDCOM, one with send and the other with receive modes.
4) You can select communication speed (baud rate) at run time from 16000-26700 bps.
5) Send to specific baud rate, whether, 8, 7, 6, 5 or 4, is supported.
6) wSHDCOM supports over 400 serial ports available on your computer. This list may grow in future and new serial ports will be added with time.
7) Using wSHDCOM’s menu option, you can set time out value for each serial port. It is possible to set the time out value to a send or receive data, or to total communications.
8) You can send data to or receive data from your Windows application. However, you are still required to write your own data receiving or sending code.
9) All type of data such as Binary, Hexadecimal, Decimal, Text, Escape, ascii and scan read are supported.
10) All communication is displayed in live hex dump view.
11) You can save communication sessions for later review by saving them to txt file.
12) You can save communication sessions for later review by sending email directly from program.
13) You can open communication sessions for review by double clicking on the file created by wSHDCOM or directly opening the saved session file.
14) You can copy selected portion of communication session to Windows clipboard.
15) You can copy selected portion of communication session to DOS clipboard.
16) You can switch between view windows of communication sessions with a keyboard button.
17) You can scroll through all data sent or received as live hex dump view.
18) You can show sent/received data in hex, dec, bin or oct form.
19) You can spy communication using same cable you are using to connect with ViewComm.
20) If two serial ports are connected one at a time with ViewComm then you are able to monitor communication.
21) You can send data to/receive data from wSHDCOM by editing wSHDCOM’s configuration files. These files reside in Program directory of wSHDCOM.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Processor: Intel 1.6GHz CPU, 1GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX9 compatible graphics card, Windows Vista compatible graphics card
Hard Disk: 4GB free space
Game: full version
Internet: broadband connection
Download The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion GOTY Edition from Gamesplanet.com
1. After downloading, double click on the downloaded file to start the installation
2. Before starting the installation, you need to