Ngomik is a simple sidebar gadget designed to display the latest comic chapter from the ngomik website on your desktop.
You can preview the latest comic chapter description before accessing the online comic page on Ngomik.com.
Ngomik Crack Download (2022)
* Try the latest chapter for free before accessing the online comic page.
* Support comic via Bitcoin: [nkx78nkbm56c9kf8nvt7seya5ejvcp45cwb8nv]
* Works with more than 10 books on Ngomik Crack.com.
* See full chapter description on the Ngomik Cracked Version website.
Chapters supported: [
1. Windows users: Right-click on the Ngomik icon in your system tray and select ‘Update NGOMIK (new version available)’.
2. Mac users: Drag & drop the Ngomik icon from the System Tray to the desktop.
3. Linux users: Run the command below from the terminal
chmod +x NGOMIK
1. The configuration option is saved on your computer under the folder userdata/ngomik/
2. To view the configuration option from the desktop, right-click on the Ngomik icon in the system tray and select ‘Settings’.
* Change the Option Value to any ngomik.com url:
See full chapter description for the chosen url on Ngomik.com.
* Use the default option value of [
See the full chapter description for the default option value on Ngomik.com.
3. Ngomik can read comic files (.cbr.cbz.cbpx) compressed by 7-Zip or WinRar, and can also support.cbr.cbz.cbpx.cbt (.cbtx) comic files compressed by 7Zip. This type of comics don’t support Chunky Start (CS) format because of the finality to all of the comics, but they have more improvements
Ngomik Activation Code
It gives you the option to choose the latest comic among all the comics on the Ngomik For Windows 10 Crack website.
The description of the latest comic can be clicked to show the comic panel description. If you click “Preview” button, you can see what the comic would look like if you access the online comic on Ngomik Cracked Accounts.com.
Here is an example of the gadget working on a mobile:
1. Choose the comic you want to see
2. Preview the comic
3. Shows you the comic panel description
1. Install the [bower]( package manager
*WARNING:* Please note that you will need to have the latest version of Mozilla Firefox on your platform in order to work
1. Run this command on Linux:
sudo curl -o- \
| unzip -q
2. Run this command on Windows:
7z x Ngomik Download With Full Crack.zip -y
3. Run this command on Windows:
7z x ngomik.zip -y
and then move the ngomik.js file to your desktop
4. Run this command on Mac:
* Fast navigation through a gaggle of pages.
* Customizable display sizes and automatic page switching.
* Embed the latest chapter on your website or blog.
* Auto update as content changes.
* Redistributable desktop “widget” application.
* Easy, high-quality artwork.
* Perfect for reference material.
* Click on the picture of the monkey to see the full gallery.
This application is available as a plug-in for Mozilla Firefox
22.214.171.124 and later (1.8.0 or later recommended). You can also right-click on any of the comics and view the comic’s description in a new tab.
The application is available in English only, but you can translate it into your language.
The latest version of Ngomik is 1.0.4. It is available from You may add the plug-in to your favorite browser by simply copying and pasting this link to your desktop:
This web link is also available for download.
You can also view the following image gallery.
There are plenty of themes for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8. Make sure to choose one that matches your personality. All these themes are totally free for personal use.
Romeo and Juliet Collection
This is a collection of four themes – two for Romeo and two for Juliet. One theme for each of the lovers.
== => Romeo in Tux Orange == >
Romeo in Tux Orange is a unique theme for Windows XP that’s based on the Microsoft Windows XP wallpaper image of Tux. It has an orange color scheme with faded highlights on the windows. The icons are orange, and the taskbar and borders are orange. The desktop icons and files are gray.
== => Romeo in Tux Gray == >
Romeo in Tux Gray is a unique theme for Windows XP that’s based on the Windows XP wallpaper image of Tux. It has a gray color scheme with faded highlights on the windows. The icons are gray, and the taskbar and borders are gray. The desktop icons and files are white.
== => Romeo in Black == >
Romeo in Black is a unique theme for Windows XP that’s based on
What’s New In?
Ngomik was designed to be a simple, lightweight side-bar gadget for displaying a comic description.
Ngomik Version History:
Released September 13, 2009
Released January 3, 2010
Released January 8, 2010
Released February 11, 2010
Released March 29, 2010
Released July 27, 2010
Released February 25, 2011
Released April 13, 2011
Released June 30, 2011
Released July 21, 2011
Released August 23, 2011
Released September 20, 2011
Released October 17, 2011
Released November 21, 2011
Released February 19, 2012
Released June 11, 2012
Released July 1, 2012
Released July 24, 2012
Released August 28, 2012
Released January 23, 2013
Released March 21, 2013
Released May 23, 2013
Released June 20, 2013
Released July 24, 2013
Released July 29, 2013
Released August 14, 2013
Released September 3, 2013
Released August 22, 2014
Released September 18, 2014
Released January 21, 2015
Released March 3, 2015
Released March 13, 2015
Released May 14, 2015
Released August 19, 2015
OS: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64-bit edition only)
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64-bit edition only) Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 (2.2 GHz)
Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 (2.2 GHz) Memory: 4 GB RAM
4 GB RAM Graphics: DirectX 11 compliant video card with at least 512 MB RAM
DirectX 11 compliant video card with at least 512 MB